Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What to do?

I went to sleep last night, literally thinking that I would sleep on the question of whether to send the email suggesting we meet up for even 15 minutes here and there, at least something more often than an hour or so a week.

I decided this morning, around 6am, that I would send it. Mostly because I wont know if I don't ask, and if there's one thing Ive learned, its to never assume anything. I thought also that I would see how much more happened in the next 2 weeks or so, before I decide to end it...

I just received a reply from B, saying he agrees, and sorry he cant offer as much as he would like to.

I'm a bit annoyed, but do I have a right to be?

I texted him a reply saying I was "sorry too; wasn't meant to make things more difficult".

I have a bad feeling Ive stuffed things up prematurely and am wondering when and if Ill hear from him again, because thats it for me now. I'm backing off, and backing away, to make the 29th easier... gulp!

0 comments:

Post a Comment