Sunday, May 30, 2010

Meeting

Wednesday morning I sent a message to B saying everything was okay (meaning with my children's father) and that I could still see him tonight (before band practice) unless he'd had enough of me for the week?

He responded that he was glad to hear (that all was okay), that he hadn't had nearly enough of me for the week, and that practice wasn't on, due to a big televised footy game, but it was on the next night instead. We texted some more through out the day, including him asking if I had any (more) pictures to send him, and me telling him it was his turn. What of? he asked. "Your hard dick" I replied. "Let me see how much you want me". I couldn't believe I wrote such a thing. "Ha ha", he responded. "No chance." How funny.

I thought I would take the opportunity to lock in seeing him after his gig Saturday night, and asked him "or should I be making other plans?" He said he'd be here. Later, he sent a message wondering what special things I had planned for this week. Keep wondering, I said, although I do have plans. I said Id consider special requests! "I think I'm a bit shy compared to you" he replied. Ah, I don't think so. I replied that I didn't believe that, and that we obviously have more to learn about each other then. "I love that about you," he replied. "Don't get me wrong". I'm not really sure what he meant by that actually. Don't get me wrong as in he's not really shy at all? He loves the fact that I know there's still a lot more to discover and experiment and try with each other?

Turns out that band practice was cancelled for the next evening as well, and I was devastated. He asked if he would see me out on the Friday night, because Id already known he was planning "a big night" and was "on a long leash" meaning he would get home at whatever time. I replied that I probably wouldn't go. I would've talked with him about it if I saw him, but for me its difficult to organise a Friday night... I have 3 of my kids every second Friday night, and one cant be left with just anyone due to a disability, so organising care is not straight forward. So he said he'd see me Saturday then.

Friday morning I was on the radio and went in to a draw to win a trip to Paris. I messaged B and told him, but knew that Paris would not be a place he'd be interested in. "Yeah, fuck that" he replied.

Toward the end of his work day, he messaged me to ask if I was going out. I said I could probably organise it for an hour or so, and Id also be by myself, so there was probably no point was there? I purposely posed it as a question. If he had of said "Come for the hour" I would've. Instead he said "see you tomorrow night".

At 6.30pm, when I knew he'd be at the pub, I sent him a message saying if he got bored and wanted to leave early and come to my place, I could pick him up. A couple of hours later, he sent a message from his work phone, where I'd previously sent the pictures to, saying if I wanted contact, I could get him on that number. I told him Id already sent him that previous message, and added "oops" cause I was wondering if the other phone's message would be "discovered".

An hour later he sent a message saying he couldn't stop thinking about me. "Good" I replied. It did feel good to read that from him. And then that started the messaging with him trying to get me up to the pub after all. "I just wanna get my hands on you" I said. "Get up here immediately." he replied. That felt good too.

Long story short, my wonderful girlfriend L came over and looked after my son, who was well and truly asleep anyway. My older girls were really just company for her. I told L Id only be an hour so. Meanwhile B kept sending texts asking where I was etc.

I arrived, and eventually "bumped into" B at the bar. My cover, decided by B, was that I'm the Sound and Lighting technician at a Club. Funny. Just hoped none of the guys asked me about my work! B said it would shut them up, as far as answering awkward questions, and I have to say, it did. B was quite ... inebriated. But in a fun way. He kept introducing me by name and "she does sound and lighting".

A friend of B's, who've Ive now met on 2 previous occasions, was there too. We had a good chat; he's fun company. It actually made my time there a bit easier, because B and I couldn't touch (although he did kiss me at the bar), and he didn't actually hang around me that much. I could see him watching me, and watched me watching other people, and we would give each other "looks". He acted this way the last time we were together in public and I know its just a cover, because he cant be seen getting on to another woman since he's married. Anyway, so his friend told me that B had shown him the pictures of the "toys" from earlier in the week, and I ended up saying that I gathered he would've seen the other pictures too, but he denied it. I don't believe it. It was all in fun though.

A couple of B's friends were "interested" in me too, I could see.

I told B I had to go; my time was up, but I was frustrated too by not being able to "be" with him. "No. Don't go yet" he kept saying, and would playfully block my path. We had a bit of a cuddle and he tried to kiss me, but his friends were around (some he works with, some he just went on the trip overseas with), so I turned my head. I thought he may of walked me to my car, and was upset he didn't... as I made my way to really leave, he called me back, and kissed me and said thanked me for coming up.

But I drove like a mad woman outta the car park and most of the way home.

"Frustrated!!" I texted B. "Oh well, you left" he replied. We texted a little more... I slept for an hour or so, and woke suddenly with the first thought being his name. It was 2.29am, so I texted him "Shit I cant sleep. How r u?". He replied "Just home. Sweet dreams".

Aaarrrrrggghh! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment