Saturday, May 15, 2010

Pictures

When we met up for those few minutes on Thursday, I asked B if he could receive pictures on his phone, and he said yes, and asked why. I told him that while he was away, I wanted to send him some. (My gf L had been taking some of herself, and sent them to me to see what I thought, and I thought it may be a good thing for me to try. One day). He told me to send some (now then) but I couldn't because there were none to send.

And that was about all I said about the photos...

Yesterday, Friday, around 2pm, I got a text from B saying he was still waiting waiting waiting for photos. lol. He must of been thinking about it all day. :-) I was at home, so I had a play around with the camera on my phone first, but wasn't having much luck. Girls are much more picky I think - my tummy isn't flat enough, or my boobs look squashed etc. Anyway, it was nearing the time I had to pick up my kids from school, so a little later on I replied to him saying that Id tried taking pics one of the nights when he was overseas, and just then, but there were none worth sending even though I was having fun trying. He replied back saying "Rubbish. Any would be great." I replied that I would keep playing, and that meanwhile, he'd better look out because as soon as I had him to myself on Saturday night, he'd be in trouble. He replied he couldn't wait, and I thought that was that for the day.

Half an hour later, he texted me saying I could always email some (photos, to his work email). "Control yourself babe", I replied. "On second thought, don't...". Poor baby replied "I'm on now send", but I replied I was out, I didn't have any to send yet, and that for now he'd have to use his imagination like I do about him 24/7.

Later in the afternoon, when all the kids were gone for the weekend, I put on a nice cobalt blue lingerie set (blue is his fav), did my hair and a little bit of makeup, and worked out how to use the timer setting on my Canon G11. I actually had a bit of fun! I'm quite a reserved person, and have never done anything like this before. But I wanted "cleaner" pics, not totally trashy or over sleazy shots. Finally, I got 3 I were my favourites. I sent them to L to ask her opinion, and we decided on the best pic.

Just before 10pm, I sent one to him, saying "dessert is right here babe".

But, here we are into Saturday and I haven't heard a reply. :(

He really is in trouble tonight when he picks me up! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment