Friday, May 21, 2010

Lingerie

B didn't come by last night; he sent a message at 10.45 saying he was just leaving (practice), and he'd take a rain check. "Okay babe. x" I replied.

Today, went shopping, and found a gorgeous lingerie shop - Mary Holland. I have small boobs - not even quite an A cup - so choices in lingerie are very limited. Found a nice bra though that gives me some oomph! without being ridiculous. Texted B and said I was in this to die for shop trying on lingerie, and would've sent pics, except I remembered his phone didn't receive my pics.

40 minutes later he replied, but I was getting a heavenly massage (therefore I didnt get his message until almost 2 hours later), giving me another number to send pics to. Who's number is that? I asked. His work truck! I asked him if he likes suspenders and stockings and stuff, or was he not fussed, and he replied "Shit yeah!". Me thinks the man is very visual! :-)

More than an hour later he asked if Id sent a pic. No babe, I replied. Why not? he asked. I replied that I had no new ones to send".

Im quite certain he's at a local pub playing at a gig tonight, but at least I had him thinking of me.

Only 2 more sleeps til he's mine again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment