Monday, May 31, 2010

The Saturday

Do you ever have days when time either seems to drag, or it goes so quickly you wonder how you're going to do everything you had planned? Saturday was one of those quick days. That excited, yet worried me. I knew that the time that I would see B would come around before I knew it, but that would also mean he'd be gone just as quick.

By Saturdays, I'm usually extremely tired. And I always say I'm gonna get a nap in, before I go anywhere or do anything for the night. Being a quick day, there was no chance of a nap!

I realised I hadn't actually tried on my stay-up stockings, corset with suspenders, and new knee length boots, so I spent some time feeling comfy with what I was wearing. Later, I watched a movie, and had a couple of glasses of red. The whole time though, I was wondering if Id get a message from him saying he couldn't make it after all, or worse, no indication at all, and that 12.30 would roll around and he wouldn't show! Its an awful feeling.

11pm he sent a message, and wanted to know how my dildo party had gone. (I'm having an adult toy party in a few weeks, for a bit of a laugh. After ward we're going out somewhere local). "It's not for a few weeks yet," I replied. "Settle down". "Oh sorry" he said, "I thought it was tonight. You still keen for a bit tonight?" When I read the last part of that message, I was a bit taken aback. I thought, well that's the most direct he's been. And I'm not sure I liked it. But I replied "Always for you".

He arrived just before 12.30am, the usual time. I felt great and knew I looked good. I had a black chenille short dressing gown over my lingerie. Great music was playing. I answered the door with a smile, and a wine in one hand, and stepped back to let him in. He checked me out. I got him a glass for a drink (just water this time), and he came back to me, and checked me out some more. He fiddled with the gown, and smiling, said I looked great. I took the gown off and threw it over the chair, and he circled me. He pulled me to him, and I died in his arms.

Simply kissing him is amazing. We kissed for a bit, full length body to body. It was hot. He did this little thing with his hand on my chest, like a tiny push, that I knew meant to go in to my room, so I did.

I took my boots off, and was suddenly 8 cm shorter! B is quite tall, and while I am too, even with boots on I'm still not the same height as him, so no boots was quite noticeable. He took his boots and socks off. We kissed and felt each other. I took off his shirt and undid his belt. He wore a g-string, which must of been because of the gig he did, because he's told me before that ordinarily he hates wearing them. He's too "blokey" for that.

I commented on his forwardness with his earlier message asking if I was still keen for a bit. He smiled and said "Yeah, why muck around?".

We explored, I played, he played. I went down on him, and he went to go down on me, but I told him it wasn't a good idea...

I asked him if he wanted my stockings to stay on. We decided that they would. He realised that the corset had a million hooks to undo, so we left that on too. And then, he realised that the suspenders would need to be undone, to get my undies off. I said we didn't need to - again I reminded him that there are ways around everything (we couldve pulled my undies to the side). He didn't know how to undo the suspenders, so I encouraged him to work it out. Quick learner!

That first entry always feels amazing. I came twice within minutes. I had a little giggle; I felt great.

We changed position, and we did it doggy style. And then, he discovered was one small problem. "I think you have a problem. Downstairs."

Having started on the pill a few weeks back, which you start on the first day of your period, everything was going good. But it can take a cycle or two before your body gets in to a pattern, and another light period started almost 2 weeks before it was meant to, and kept going. So, I had a light period, and I should've told B, but I didn't. In actually honesty, I didn't think he'd mind, but I know I still shouldve said something.

So, I sat back on him. And I said, "yeah, sorry about that". "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Well, I kinda did. Before" but I knew that was lame. "I couldve just used a different hole" or something like that, he said, and he moved as if he would've tried that, but I was a bit embarrassed so I kept still. He got up, and went to shower. And asked me if I was going to join him. So I did.

I said some guys didn't mind about that kind of thing, but agreed I should of told him. "Well, its a first for me anyway" he said. Hmmm.

"So, are you gonna make me come?" he asked. I said "I don't know. You're not that easy. But Ill try" and sank to the floor and took him in my mouth and hands. The sounds and what he says when he comes - having only experienced him "coming" 3 times! - actually turns me on. I swallowed, and I think he was a little surprised by that too.

I got out, and as I was dressing, I briefly explained about the pill and what had happened. he asked what the time was, and it was only ten past 1am.

He dressed, and got his cigarettes from the car, and lit up out the back. I joined him for a bit, but I always find him a tad stand offish after sex, so I came back inside and laid across the top of my lounge singing along to the music.

He came back in, and said he had to go. I asked him to stay a little, and he said "nah, id better go". We cuddled a little, and he said "so ill see you in a month". I thought "what? A month? What about meeting up during the week? Or before band practice?" I was quiet. I didn't know what to say. And he made his way to the door. ""Thanks for having me" he said. He went out of the door. I locked it. I think he knew something was up, but he didn't say anything. I closed the main door.

And then I thought, no. that's it. it has to end now. my heart cant deal with this.

I opened the door and went to him; he'd only just got in to his car because he'd put his jacket on. He turned up the music and we listened to that for a few seconds, until he realised something was the matter. "You alright?" he asked. I put my hand on the back of his neck and asked "You re not sorry are you? You don't regret anything?" and he said "No, of course not. Do you?" "No, I don't." and I kissed him. Then I stood up straight so he couldn't see my face. "Whats the matter?" he asked. I leaned back in the car, and said, before I started crying "I cant do this anymore." He repeated "You cant do this anymore?" "No," I answered. I kissed him again, and walked away before I blubbered.

I locked the door. Turned off the music, blew out the candles. And hopped in to bed.

A couple of minutes later I sent a text saying that Id had a letter for him but didn't think Id actually say anything tonight. I hoped it wouldn't take me another 39 years to find someone who would make me feel like he does. And that I had no regrets. He replied "So do I. Ditto".

And that was that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment