Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday again

As I was in the taxi on my way to my friends 40th birthday pajama party only ten minutes away, I texted B asking didn't he like the pic I sent last night? Since I knew he was at his regular Saturday night gig, it was a "safe" time to text, and was about 1/2 before he replied that it didn't come through and to try again. I resent it, and then asked if he was picking me up, and gave him the address.

B arrived to the party at 12.30, and drove like the wind back to my place. Haven't been in the car with him driving before, but knew he'd drive mean. ;-)

I didn't go wild on him in the car. I was too bouncy and happy - from the red wine Id been drinking, possibly a cookie Id eaten that apparently contained pot, and just being so excited to see him again anyway.

Once home, I bounced inside and put some music on, and B had a cig outside, while I had a bit of a sing. Sneaky bugger crept back inside spying on me rocking out!

The second pic I'd sent him didn't go through either; B got an error message on his phone, so I showed him all the pics Id taken. He seemed to like them, and said it was just as well he didn't see the pic last night or there would've been trouble. Meaning... He would've come over??

Sex is great with B. For me, I think kissing has a lot to do with it. We both love kissing. I told him he could ''feel'' how much I missed him (because of how wet I was). He is not one to cum quickly though. No 5 minute man here. After a while, I said "Are you thinking?" and he replied "yes, always thinking, thinking too much". I was referring to his possible feelings of guilt etc, and I'm sure he knew that. "Well, stop thinking!" I told him. A few minutes later as I was riding him I said "well, this works for me, anyway", and he replied "it feels great for me too".

A short time later, he softly said "God I missed you!" and I continued to ride him.

I hadn't told him Id started on the pill, so once he withdrew from me and asked if I was going to get him something to put on (condom) because he wasn't going to last another 5 minutes this way. I said that it was okay, and to keep going. I was still a bit buzzy, so I couldn't spit out clearly that I was protected and on the pill but I eventually got it out.

He finally let the dam break, while I was riding, but with my back to him. He pulled me down to lay on him and withdrew as he came, making very sexy noises with a "shit!" thrown in every now and then, and then he quickly wanted to be back inside me while he pumped everything in him, out. I rubbed his cum over his balls and myself, and it felt so nice. And there was so much! "Been saving up?" I asked him cheekily. "Yeah, saving up" he chuckled.

I cleaned myself up, while he had a shower. He asked if I was having one too, and again made reference to me not wanting to get my hair wet. I said that I didn't care about getting my hair wet; I could always do it tomorrow, but I let him to shower in peace.

So I dressed, and sat in bed, and he was out a few minutes later, and I watched him dress. Including his watch and wedding ring. And I just kept looking straight in to his gorgeous sexy eyes.

He sat on the bed and leaned over and kissed me. It is so heavenly being kissed by him. He said "You really are a good fuck, you know." so I tried to make light of it, and said ""yeah yeah. I cant take that personally, because that what all guys think. Anything that moves is good". "No," he said, "you really are. Do you think Id keep coming back if you weren't?" That actually made me feel a tad cheap...

He left a few minutes later; his "curfew" is 2am on a Saturday night.

And as usual, there were no words of commitment, no promises of when we'd speak or see each other again. In an odd way for me this is okay, because I know we will soon. I'm hoping that is one thing I can take with me in to the next committed relationship I have; that feeling of security and confidence knowing that we will see each other again, and not being co clinging and insecure, sending messages or calling asking when we're going to meet up again, when its only 8 hours since we last were together. Know what I mean? Truthfully, with B right now, I really do want to text him and organise our next meet up just so I "know", but what I do know is that even though I'm not sure when, it will happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment