Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friday night

I'm wondering if I will see B tonight... he told me yesterday where they're going for dinner (a mates birthday) and then to a club (the one we actually went to together the first night we met up). He told me he doesn't actually like this club very much and is not looking forward to it. He only enjoyed it because he was with me that night. I said I hadn't been there for years before that night, and I enjoyed it, but probably also because I was with him. He also told me yesterday he's still getting over his trip; still very tired. Probably didn't help that he came home from an awards night in the small hours of Wednesday morning and had to take the day off work. ;-)

Anyway, the point is, may be he'll feign wanting an early-ish night, and instead he'll drop in to see me, since he knows I'm not going anywhere. Then again, I'm 10 minutes past his house by car. Or perhaps, yes, he will have an early night, but go home so he can catch up on sleep ready for Saturday night.

The other thing I'm wondering, is if I did go out and meet up with B, whether its tomorrow night (which it wont be) or any other night, what makes it "okay" to be seen with me at a club or something, but not in the street in daylight? Is it because its a different group of mates that would see me? Is it acceptable behavior to ''get on to" someone when you're out at a club? Is it more likely his wife's friends could also be driving around during the day, and see him and I?

All of the above I s'pose...

0 comments:

Post a Comment