Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sexy texting

Thought Id start the week off with a bit of fun; sent B a message just before 8.30am asking if he was in the Bat Mobile, since I know that's really the only place I can send pictures. He replied yes, so I sent him a pic of a bunch of vibrators and dildos that L had sent me once (her own collection!).

(When talking with B yesterday, Id commented on how much harder it was partnered girls to organise a night out, and its hard for me too, because I'm the only single one in my group of friends. I told him Ive organised an adult toy party at my place in a few weeks, and then whoever wants to go out locally afterward can. He was telling me about his neighbour who does those parties, and the garage is full of dildos. He was having a chuckle, but also because she is an unlikely type to be doing that).

"Funny", he replied, and then ten minutes later, "What are you doing?". And so started the session for the next 2 and a half hours of text messages... and a couple of pictures. He wanted me to send him something "naughty", but Id started my workout by then, so I asked him to tell me what he wanted. He wanted a hot and sweaty from behind shot. My mind went in to overdrive! I don't do these kinds of things! Ive no idea!

As luck would have it, my camera battery was flat, so I sent a behind shot Id take a few days early, but without my head. "C'mon! More! Charge it" he replied. I took a couple of pics with my phone. I thought the one I sent B was pretty hot- just of my bum, with water streaming down - and he thought so too! "Shit! That's more like it! Keep it up!" I sent another of my bum, with my hand sort of feeling myself, along with a message saying I wasn't sending anymore, cause I was wet enough as it was. But he wanted more. So I turned it around on him, and asked him where my pics of him were? Later I told him how horny I was, and asked what I was going to do about that, and he suggested I make use of the toys, or my hands, and have the camera ready. "Ewwww," I replied. "Used goods! " Told him Id have to wait for my party, and that Id rather be riding him. "Dammit" he replied.

Gotcha babe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment