Saturday, May 22, 2010

Down

My day started off okay; met up with L to have coffee and a catchup, and afterward I looked around for some nice pieces I thought B may like... perhaps suspenders, or a corset...

Who knew how much trouble that would be? Due to my size (or lack thereof in the boob department), or the fact that the most gorgeous pieces would cost half of what I earn in a week, or simply not much to choose from, choices were limited.

I finally chose a corset. Black, fairly plain, with just a little lace, which will go nicely with lace-top stay up stockings I purchased yesterday.

When I returned home, I noticed one of the suspender straps was missing, so Ill need to take a trip back to the shop tomorrow. Sigh.

Anyway, I still felt pretty good; I was excited knowing what I have planned for B for tomorrow night when - IF - I see him, and because I was certain he would simply message me wondering where some pictures were (of me in lingerie etc).

Its almost 9.30pm, and there has been no message, or call. I don't know why I'm so disappointed. This is what to expect when you're in an affair. Sometimes you can expect lack of contact when you're in a newish relationship too. Yuk.

This roller coaster is a hard ride.

0 comments:

Post a Comment