Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Year Ago

...I "broke" up with B.

Its all so weird because so much has happened in my life during that time. In all aspects of course, not just with B.

Regarding B, I understand so much more, yet am so much more confused.

A year ago, the prompter for me ending it was because he'd said he wouldn't see me for a month. The place he works at on a Saturday night had no shows for this time. I didnt know that at that time though. Now I do. It will be the same situation this year too. In subsequent discussions following that night, he'd meant he just wouldnt see me on a Saturday night.

Not seeing B for that length of time now has become a regular thing. He certainly has changed his habits from last year; ie not going out as much etc.

I feel sick after reading over my posts from this time last year. I remember everything so clearly.

How can my knight in shining armour come riding by, if Im still thinking of and needing this other man, B?


0 comments:

Post a Comment