Saturday, May 14, 2011

Traffic

Took one of my daughters to a girlfriend's this morning, to do a paid 'baby-sitting' job. I'd turned around from the direction I was originally travelling due to unusual heavy traffic (for a Saturday), and went a different way...

Along the side of a main road I saw a bunch of work vans, and B has his marked a certain way, and I saw his was one of them. He was on the opposite side to me, and his work was what was causing the traffic buildup. I knew that he'd seen me...

I messaged "Ah! It's you bloody causing the traffic chaos! :)" and he simply replied with "yes".

So, its almost 8.30pm now. I don't know if I will see him or not. I had a possible catch up with a new guy tonight, but he's been called in to work.

I know one thing though... I will not message B first tonight, just 'to see'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment