Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Made it!

Through another day!

Okay, so it's only Tuesday! But still, I have been very conscious of my decisions and actions. For example, not driving past his house or street, when normally I would of, such as after having taken my daughter to work. Lots of self-talk reminding myself that I don't need him, and that someone worthwhile, and possessing all the things I'm looking for in a partner is just around the corner.

I still constantly think of him, but, for today at least, Ive controlled the itch to text, or to ponder the future with him.

And, because my mind is focusing in the right places, I got a lot of housework done, including all the ironing (bleh!), I got a call regarding a job in the industry I'm changing in to, went for the interview and subsequently was offered the position and have training tomorrow, and I got calls and messages from the two other men in my life Ive mentioned previously.

Now, to keep focussed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment