Monday, October 3, 2011

Questions!

So many questions!

So, what about the people we know, and the connections? Doesn't he worry that one day he'll be found out?

What about the guys - his mates - that see us out? What if they said something one day?Is he not concerned?

How can he of had trouble sleeping of a night, and had been thinking of ending things with me (at the time that I finished things), and yet be okay to restart our relationship?

Does he realise that I have no intention of finishing things this time? Not unless some amazing man comes and sweeps me off my feet...

Did he have sex, even oral sex, in Thailand? Did he use protection? If he did, how do I feel about that? Could I continue to see him? (If unprotected, absolutely not!)

What name does he use for me in his phone? Do I have a code name, like... "Jack"??

And why me? What is it about me that has made he come back? Is it because I'm so 'easy'? I've made myself available, and he knows Ill accommodate him and do whatever he wants??

0 comments:

Post a Comment