Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Clarification

Okay, so I sent a 'clarification' text.

I said I felt ridiculous for sending it, but needed to clarify, and said 'I'm NOT sorry for seeing you'. I told him he should know I would see him any time and that I enjoy whatever we do. Right or wrong bla bla bla.

A little while later he replied saying he knew what I'd said but that he cant make any promises. "I just feel bad, that's all".

I'm not going to bother replying. It would just be a verbal volleyball. If he didn't feel somewhat bad, Id be concerned. But I'm not here to judge him. And I dont want promises. Things are what they are, and that's that.

So I guess I just carry on, as I've been doing, as if he's not in my life.

I'll hear from him again, but it will be weeks before I do. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment