Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dont text!

I should know better. And I can say, again, that I really do actually know better. And from today's little bit of stupidity, I have to remember in future that I do know better...

I sent B a text around 11.30 this morning, simply saying "Injuries okay?". I was out and about running various errands, and on my way home, around an hour later, I went to drive past his house (it actually WAS on the way home, not out of my way!), but I saw his work van!

Shit shit shit!

Ive just embarrassed myself, and probably made him feel awkward too (which I realise is for him to deal with; I just have my own feelings to be responsible for).

So I know I wont get a reply. I'm shaking my head in disbelief at my impulsive action to again to contact him before he messages me. Grrr.

So, from now on, as much as possible, my vow is I will not text him on impulse, or for no real reason, or before I hear from him during the day first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment