Friday, June 18, 2010

Well, well, well!

I received a text message from B last night. The longest one from him, ever, along the lines of "Touching base cause I can, hope the move went well and hope you are too, thinking of you, would love to catch up soon.". Hmmm. How to respond? I decided to keep it casual. I said "all good", and "sure, anytime (almost)." Not long after he messaged me saying he was at the local pub having a few quiet beers, and I was welcome to join them (I think he was with his band checking out another band playing there). I replied saying that I would of loved to, but couldn't. He said "All good. Talk soon".

I was surprised to have heard from him. Happy though. Being able to sleep afterward more than a few hours due to being awoken because of an erotic dream about him would of been good too. :-).

Very tired tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment