Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet up

By Tuesday I thought "stuff it" and sent B a casual text saying "Hey. Hows things?" There was a bit of general texting back and forth and I remained very casual. He asked me what I was up to (today) and I said I was at a certain shopping centre, about to leave. He asked if I wanted to meet up with him as he was working on his own.

I met up with him in the designated spot about 12.45, and he got into my car with his lunch pack. He kissed me hello so I was pleased we were at least back to that. It was a very relaxed hour or so. He ate his lunch, had a smoke or two, and we chatted, generally. He did go out Friday night. And Saturday night. And even had those few quiet drinks on Sunday arvo (for a mate who's wife had just had a baby).

We also spoke briefly about my "toy" party... he asked me if I bought anything, mentioned "the rabbit", and asked me if Id used my toy. As I was telling him that I prefer the real thing, he got a call, so we didn't really get to into that conversation like Id hoped. I'm still not sure if he really is in to "toys" or not though; theres this certain screwing up of the mouth he does...

Toward the end of our time together (he had a doctors appointment to go to), he rubbed my leg and said it was good to see me. Then he asked if I wanted him to come over Saturday night after work. Of course I said yes. He said it depended on if he could leave his gig early enough (and how much there was to catch up on after the 3 week break) and also he has to work Sunday morning (so it wasn't last Sunday like I thought it would've been). I said that was fine. Inside though I was surprised and stoked at the same time that he'd asked me. He's not the kind to say things for no reason so its not like he would've said that to keep me "happy" for a while.

As he made to get out, he asked "so do i get a kiss or what?" and i stalled for time for a few seconds and looked around as if to see who might be watching. I said "of course ill kiss you" and gave a couple of firm but closed mouth kisses. God! I would've liked more. Very controlled.

Thursday I was pee'd off when I got a light period 5 days earlier than I'm meant to, according to "the pill" packet. And now today, Saturday, when I may be seeing B tonight, I have to mention that I have my period so there are no surprises for him, and I don't think he's cool with that so probably wont come 'round.

He is very unpredictable, and I'm not sure I like that with our kind of relationship. When I thought he may of checked to see if I would see him before band practice Wednesday night, he didn't. When I thought I may hear from him while he was at the pub watching a band like last Thursday, I didn't. Thought I may hear from him asking me to come up if he was out last night but I didn't...

I have been sooooo "good" - not texting, or emailing, or calling.

I so just wanna kiss him senseless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment