Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nothing

As hard as it's been to not send off a quick text, it hasn't been as hard as I thought... does that make sense? I want to say there's a difference between getting attached, and simply wanting more of a good thing. Honestly though, its a fine line for me.

I think it's easier (to not contact him) because I am in the process of moving house, and was the organiser for a mini school reunion, which took place last night (at the local pub where B frequents actually) and Ive thankfully been busy with those things.

Saturday nights at this place are so much slower and more cruisy than Friday nights, and B had already told me that he had no plans to go out either Friday or Saturday night, because his "drinking buddy" was away for the (long) weekend. I still of course looked out for him, but didn't see him.

I constantly think how I will hear from him, closer to the end of the month, and when his gigs resume and he's had time to think...

And maybe he'll miss me. A little...

0 comments:

Post a Comment