Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Brushed?

So, after that text from B on the Tuesday, I didn't hear from him at all... not even by Saturday night.

Id gone out the night before and actually, I hooked up with a cute guy Id always liked when we were in high school together. He was keen for some action back at my place, but I gave him a head job - if you can call it that (it was less than a minute) - instead. He had a good size dick as well; bigger than B. But I wasn't interested in a one-nighter.

The next night (Saturday) I went out too, but was home by 11.30. Id figured that since I hadn't heard from him, that he wouldn't be coming, but it would've been nice to be kept informed. He's normally more considerate; he'll sit on the other side of me if the breeze is blowing in the wrong direction so that his smoke wont go on me, or he'll ask his mate to move so that I'm included in the group, or he'll put his hand over the break lever so it doesn't dig in my hip...Anyway, this was the first Saturday night, apart from his holiday and our break (and one other occasion) that I hadn't heard a thing. I was devastated.

So, Monday morning, I sent a text asking if he'd brushed me, "just so I know". He replied, and said "not at all", and that he'd gotten a lift Saturday night. He asked how I was and about my weekend. Fab.

Now what? Just wait until the next booty call? Guess so...

0 comments:

Post a Comment