Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sad but resigned

No B tonight either. Lovely message received saying he had a lift with his parents (they must of gone to see his show, or else I think it may be the owners birthday bash...) etc.

Am very sad. And dissapointed. I had already resigned myself to a relaxed night at home; my 2 eldest daughters and I are having a cruisy night watching movies and eating pizza.

I replied saying how sad that was (that he couldn't come by), and could we please try and meet up during the week because I cant wait a whole week before I see him again. I also said how I know he wouldn't want to hear it but that I miss him...

He replied that he'd try (to meet up) but that things have been flat out lately (although I don't know if he meant work or home, or both?). And he said he misses me too.

Unfortunately, next weekend I'm due to have my period, and he will possibly be working on the Sunday morning...

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment