Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Wife

Went to the gym this morning, which is one of a number of local gyms, but happens to be nearest B, and on the way home, driving past his house, as I do from time to time (honestly its on the way), I saw the family car had been reversed in to the driveway, and the boot was open... I parked around the corner, walked through the park opposite their house and across the street, and looked through the trees while pretending to be on my phone. Hung around a few minutes and saw... the wife. She was getting her shopping out of the car. Not very clearly, I have to say. Saw her just a little clearer when she came to letterbox. Smallish build, hair half pulled back. Dressed a bit frumpish. I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. She looked mummsy, and practical.

Anyway, I feel low for even "spying" on her, even if it was only for 2 minutes.

I am very torn today on what to do. Haven't heard anything from B obviously since the "cheers" freaking goddamn stupid message that raises my hackles whenever I think about it! I'm still thinking wtf?

Supposed to be going to the local pub with a girlfriend and one or two of her other friends tomorrow night. Will probably see B, but have decided that while Ill make it so he sees that I'm there, Ill play it cool with him. Hopefully there will be other talent we can talk to and hang with.

I also don't think B will be working this Sunday, because he has already had his flexi this week, and not due again for 2 weeks. He tends to work the Sunday when he has Monday off.

I wanted to call him and ask if he was working Sunday or not, and whether that meant he would be coming to see me or not on the Saturday night. Depending on his answers I was going to give him a bit of a hard time. Just a little. :-)

Anyway, I'm gradually learning not to act impulsively. Ive thought about it, and know if I called or texted again about anything, I will look desperate and needy etc.

So, again, I wait. And will give the SOB a small but quiet piece of my mind when I see him. If I see him. Okay, when I see him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment