Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All is okay. I think.

Ummed and ahhed about sending B a message today; something general like "this weather is gorgeous!" or "hope your Tuesday is fab" or something equally cheesy and girly. ;-) I did not send one however due to that very fact, and was glad I didn't, because he sent me one at 11.00am explaining how he didn't have his phone on him on Sunday night and therefore did not get my original text (about meeting me at the ATM) until yesterday. Id also sent a message a little while after Id returned home thanking him for the drink, to which he replied "my pleasure" and said have a great day. "You too." I replied.

So, I think we're okay. I was worried that... I dunno, like perhaps he'd want to end things after my clingy attack. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment