Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not. Happy.

You know how B works one Sunday morning every 4 or 5 weeks? Well I had a feeling it may fall this weekend... I went out with some friends last night to a concert by an old time Aussie singer. It was an impromptu invite, but I'm glad I went; we had a good time.

Around 7.40 B sent me a text saying "Hi Sexy" (he hasn't used any endearments in a while), asked how I was, and also let me he couldn't call in. He said "talk soon" and finished with "xxx" which he has never done with me before. I was so pissed off, upset and confused all at once. I actually shed a couple of tears! Pissed off that I hadn't heard from him all week, upset I wouldn't get to see him (but really I'm more pissed off at not hearing from him), and confused about his use of kisses. What the? Is he trying to sugar coat things? I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to sound whiny, or complain, or clingy or upset. And I didn't want to say that it was "okay" either. So, I didn't reply at all. So not like me.

I dropped a daughter off to the movies this morning and did a drive past his house on the way back and the work van wasn't there, but that doesn't really mean anything. And I think he has a day off tomorrow too, so who knows when or if Ill hear from him.

Fucker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment