Tuesday, July 13, 2010

6 weeks

I received a text from B around 8.30 Saturday night asking if he was seeing me later. Later, around 11.40pm - half an hour earlier than usual - I received another message asking "now?". i had 2 of my older daughters home and we'd only just finished watching a movie, so I was a bit surprised. "10 minutes!" I texted back...

Our "relationship" - Ill have to think of another word - has shifted slightly. It's a little more relaxed, or something. A bit like, for me at least, I'm confident now that I am his "other" woman and neither of us are finishing with each other any time soon.

I still feel a little self conscious at times though. A little shy. I don't think that's a bad thing. Its better than being too cocky and coming off brash. When he arrived I directed him straight to my bedroom, and went back and got him a drink of water that he wanted. He sat on my bed and drank it. "You finished?" I asked him with a bit of a laugh. "'Cause now I can kiss you!" I said and pushed him back on the bed.

The yummiest yummiest kisses!

I was dressed in my black chenille 3/4 dressing gown with nice lingerie... I undressed him, starting with his boots. He made this noise when I went to take his socks off, and I told him girls prefer the socks off! :-)

For the first time, there were a number of times, when he almost came quite early. But he made me stop, or be still, or let go of his balls. And Id pout, or say no, and then I started saying I wanted him to give it to me. "That makes a change, doesn't it?" he asked and I smiled.

"This feels so good he said". We looked at each other a lot this time... and he said "Its been a while." "6 weeks," I replied. "But who's counting?" We chuckled.

After a while though, it seemed things were going the other way... We tried a few different positions, and once, when I was on top, he said "we'll have to try something else." "Like what?" I asked. "What do you want" and he put his fingers on my mouth and said "Like last time." He wanted me to give him a head job. After a few minutes I went down on him, but I have to say this area of things is rather frustrating. Giving head, at least with my previous partner of 9 years, has never been a problem. But I know B likes it fast, and I told him I couldn't be that fast with my mouth. I came back up to ride him again, and kiss him. I asked him if he minded kissing after Id been down on him and he said not at all. Which I like.

He had me doggy style and after a couple of minutes he asked if I wanted to "finish" him. "Yes!" I said, and so he withdrew out of me and turned me around and I blew him with my mouth. I love when he comes; he felt hot and big in my mouth, tasted fantastic (the best Ive tasted), but most of all I like the noises he makes.

We laid for a few minutes but it actually felt odd. I'm used to him dressing or showering straight away.

As he was leaving, and we were kissing and cuddling, he said he wished he could stay. I wished he wouldn't say that, because that will never happen, but I just nodded and held on tighter.

I told him that next week there would be just him and me (ie: no kids) and that maybe he could make some noise. Then I got a bit flustered because that sounded like I was assuming he would be here.

But regardless, having said that, and as Ive already said, I do know I will see him soon. Either Thursday night at the pub to watch whoever the musos are, or Friday night for drinks with his work mates, or Saturday after the show.

0 comments:

Post a Comment