Saturday, April 23, 2011

He called!

Ah the small things!

I was sitting in a salon today, waiting for my favourite lady to finish her previous appointment, so I could have my spray tan done, when B called. Awww. I exited the shop for a few minutes to take the call. He said he was ringing to wish me "a very happy safe trip". He was just finishing off work, buying some smokes somewhere, and was with R. I asked him if he'd been enjoying his showers. :) He had a chuckle, and said that yeh, they'd been really good. Hes driving to work tonight, but I dont know if he is taking others, because he didn't say and I didn't ask. He knows Id want him to visit me, but I didn't want to sound naggy or whiny, or place that pressure on him.

He's not very forthright, and he may of been waiting for me to ask if I would be seeing him afterward then, but I also didn't want to hear him say no.

Anyhow, it was nice to hear from him, and he said "I'll see you when you come back then".

Yes please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment