Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday drive (by)

Okay, I know I'm obsessed. But I do have SOME control. :)

The last time B worked on a Sunday, was 4 weeks ago, the day after my birthday party - 13 March. Since he usually works every 4 weeks (and he wouldn't of worked last Sunday after HIS birthday), I thought he would be for sure today. So, I took a drive by just now.

8.30am, still in my jammies.

He only lives 4 or 5 minutes away. And the work van was still there. Maybe its next Sunday then... Anyway, if he had of been working, I'd decided I wouldn't send him a message anyway, so again, I dont know what the point of driving by was.

This afternoon I'm meant to be meeting a girlfriend at our local pub; she's going through relationship problems with her husband at the moment, and he's just told her he's considering divorce. So, we're going to have a chat over a drink or 2. And of course, I keep thinking, or wondering, if B will be there when we are...

Really is ridiculous. I need my head read. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment