Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Birthday and The Wife

I sent B a message for his birthday Saturday night, and reminded him that it had been a year since our "first" time. Said I wished I could end his night with him. He replied a few hours later with "thanks for the birthday wishes too sweet".

I also thought I saw him do a drive-by past my house today in his sports car; I was walking thought my lounge room and saw a car, same colour including number plates. Actually, I heard the car first, then saw it. I texted B about that too, but he said it wasn't him.

Sunday I saw the same car again (heard it first), and I noticed it had a spoiler on the rear, and B's doesn't have that, and then, funnily enough, I'm pretty sure I saw it again near B's house later that day as I went to a shopping centre.

Anyway. Here it is Wednesday, and Ive been thinking more and more about his wife. There really is a part of me that thinks she should know just what a low-life he is, for doing this to her. I wish there was some way I could tell her, without revealing myself, and without B figuring out that it was me that's told her.

On the way home from the gym, I detoured past her friends work, where I saw that one time. I parked the car, and walked past the business, but it was closed. Again, I dont know what I wouldve done.

I am very confused about the whole thing. Part of me tries to justify things by saying well, I'm not seeing anyone else anyway. May aswell continue things. And the other part knows its all wrong, and that I would no doubt get replaced at some point.

Considering what Ive been through in my life, I would of thought I'm strong enough to just finish things. But I know I would have to change my mobile number. I know he wouldn't chase me; if I changed my number, and he sent me a text, nothing comes up saying the text didn't go through (I know this because just this morning I tried it on a girlfriends phone who just changed her number yesterday). He would need to call me to have "call failed" appear.
And I keep thinking, well, lets just have one more night. And then Ill change the number. And then I go back to, "well, theres no one else anyway right now."

I guess its the whole principle of the thing.

And then back to the wife, wouldn't you want to know if your partner was cheating?

I wouldn't tell her to hope to get him to be with me. Simply that she deserves better. She really does look lovely...

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment