Friday, April 8, 2011

A call

I called him about 11am, but only let it ring a few times 'cause I figured at that time of day he'd be actually busy, working. I knew he'd call back.

He called at 1.45am as I was finishing installing my washing machine. "Hello sexy arse" he said. I was taken aback and turned on all at once. He does swear ocassionally, but not often in general conversation if its just us two. Even during sex, and the other week for example when it was anal sex, he called it and asked if he could cum in my "ass".

I had found out that there was a possibility he was not working Saturday night, which is why I'd originally called him, and as it happened, the show had been cancelled due to lack of bookings. I told him it would probably be another 5 weeks then, until I saw him again... next Saturday my girlfriend wants to stay overnight in the city after a party, and the following weekend is Easter (and the show isn't on that Saturday night anyway), and then Im on a cruise for 2 weeks. :(

I asked him if the reason he hadn't invited me out for drinks lately (last time was in January!!) was because he'd told his work mate M that he wasn't seeing me anymore, and B said no, it was because simply no one had been going out. They have their one or two beers on a Friday, and then all go home. No extra money to throw around, and now also the weather is getting cooler so they just beverage at home...

We talked about 10 minutes, about a bunch of different things. It was great to hear his voice. Funny how a simple thing can make me feel okay for a while.

He said he had to go because they (the boys, as in his work mates I think) were starting to ask questions. I get the impression hed given them the idea he was on a work call, getting details for the next job they were supposed to be at...

Anyway, no commitment as to when we'd see each other or even speak, which is usual.

Just "soon''.


0 comments:

Post a Comment