Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Texts

And then 20 minutes later he sent me a text. It said "You are fucking sexy. God dammit".

"Enjoy your shower ;) " I replied.

He said "You know Ill be thinking of your sexy ass dont you?"

So many responses go through my head. "Make sure you make me scream" I wanted to say. But I told him how my body reacts ridiculously when I'm with him. I told him Id almost tripped crossing the road and how Id forgotten to lock the door of my car because my brain goes to mush. I told him I could almost come just by looking at him (not far from the truth I have to say) and that I wouldn't be needing any soap tonight 'cause I was slippery enough.

He said he hadn't noticed me tripping, but that hed been checking me out in the mirror. He said he was getting hard, just typing to me.

I didn't reply. I wanted to go hunt him down and smother him with my kisses.

I shake my head constantly in how futile every thing is.

Why? Why? Why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment