Sunday, June 26, 2011

In My Car

Just before 11pm last night, B messaged me. Id been in bed, asleep, about an hour, so I was very surprised Id heard it. "Busy?" he asked. Long story short, he wanted me to meet him out. So I quickly got ready and met him about 1/2 hour later. He was out with some old work mates who were having a kind of reunion. Four guys Id never met before. They'd been doing a bit of a pub / club crawl and by the time I got there, they'd decided they'd had enough of that, and so we went for kebabs. Funnily, we went to the place where B and I had gone the night of my birthday dinner. I drove the them. I did feel a bit like a taxi. I didn't have a kebab, and B didn't offer me any of his, although one of the other guys offered to buy me one. I didn't feel hungry. The guys seemed nice enough and we had a little chat. I was talking to one of them about kids - he has 2 younger kids and had been talking about how difficult it was to go out to a restaurant with them - and he asked me the ages of my kids. When I told him my eldest was 16, he said "Were you like, 12, when you had her?" Aww, very sweet. I didn't talk much really, because I didn't know how much they either knew about me (and B), or how much they would ask. They would of guessed, if nothing else, that we were having an affair...

I wasn't really paying attention to actual conversations they were all having. To be honest I was keeping guarded, while watching B, and listening to him laughing etc, which I really enjoyed. I love watching him interact with others. But then, my ears picked up on something one of the guys - lets call him G - was saying. I heard "'cause sex is important to me. And I'll ask her, and she's like "what? again?" but that's how I am. I need a lot of it. So I go elsewhere. And my cock is precious. I decide where it goes. It needs looking after. But not Asians or Blacks''. At first Id thought he'd said "Australian's" so I asked, "did you say Australians?" and he clarified, and said, "Did you think 'cause I look like a Leb that Ive got something against Aussies?" and I said "No, not at all. I get told all the time I look a different nationality." What a pretentious prick.

Two of the guys caught a cab home, and we quickly worked out that G in fact llives close to me, so I offered him a lift home. I didn't ask, and took G home first. Weirdly, Id noticed his work car only a week or two earlier, because B's replacement work car was just the same as G's, and Id initially thought it was B's and he'd stopped in to see friends or something.

B was a 'good' boy the whole time we were out and didn't touch me once. It wasn't until Id dropped G home, and we were a few minutes away from B's place, that he touched me. The "hand on my hair" thing, that I love from him so much. He said "Well, are you going to stop somewhere?" so I said Id go to the place where we parked at Christmas. I held and played with his hands, even though I was driving, and we drove past his street on the way to the reserve.

I parked the car and we immediately undid our seat belts, and I knelt in between our seats, and he said "want some kebab?" and hung his tongue out. "Oh yes" I breathed, and kissed him. I probably taste horrible, like beer and smokes" he said. "It's weird" I replied. "Id never liked being with anyone who smokes, but you taste fantastic".

For the next hour or so, we had amazing sex. And even now, still, after all this time, my breath still catches in my throat, thinking of him and I feel when I'm with him.

For the first time ever, I lose my inhibitions with him. I am still totally aware of myself, and still even a little selfconcious, but I will do anything. (My car is very spacious inside and the seats are easily configured).I love how much we kiss, and touch and feel and even talk a little to let each know how much we're enjoying it.

Referring to the condom, I told him to take it off, and asked him if he wanted to "do my arse?" so he did. He took me very gently, and he made the most noise - the most beautiful moans - this way, and told me how good it felt. "Are you ready?" he asked me. "Yep" I said. But then he asked me again and I realised he wanted me to finish him. "You want me to suck you?" I asked and he said "Yeh" so he pulled out and I blew him. "Fuck! Oh fuck!" he kept saying. There was so much cum for a change that it leaked out the side of my mouth, and I swallowed the rest.

"Oh my god" he said. "That was ridiculous. Rid-ic-ulous!"

"That was freaking awesome!" I said.

We got dressed, he got out and had a smoke, and I tried to get my breath back.

We waited for the windows to demist, and when I went to turn the music up, he turned it back down; didn't want to attract the neighbours attention. :)

I took him home, two minutes drive away, and that was that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment