Saturday, June 4, 2011

Addiction?

My star sign suggests that Id be more susceptible to addictions of drug or alcohol. Thankfully I don't drink that much and am quite happy to not drink, and Ive tried marijuana a few times, but never got that feeling of "absolutely having to have it" again.

But addicted to B? Well, that's a different story.

I went to a girlfriends house last night and got to together with another girlfriend, which we do every few weeks, to chat about stuff - mostly our love life. The girl who hosts is happily married, and the other girl and I are her 'entertainment'. We're like her regular dose of Bold and the Beautiful. Except its real life. Our life.

Whenever conversation turned to me, and B, I got a bit more emotional than usual. In fact, I cried twice. They understand now how I feel. And they also realise how over my head I am with it all, and how I desperately need to get out.

I told them how I actually congratulate myself for not purposely driving past his house for example.

And this morning, there are a few things I would normally 'check' or look at on the social network site, but Ive avoided them. So far. But it is only 9.08am.

I have to consciously remind myself to not do these things.

And now, I need to STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER.

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment