Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday

Thought I may of heard from B Sunday night (since he wasn't working the next day), Tuesday night (with Wednesday being a public holiday), or last night (to continue celebrating the public holiday), but I didn't. :(

Funnily, Ive been recalling our 20 minute get-together from Sunday, at odd moments over the last few days and the different things we said; out back in my garden, and remembering the conversation we had about my compost bin for example.

And reliving how he kissed me, countless times!

So, I was going to call, but I texted instead, and said "Hottie! Going anywhere tonight where I can join you?" and surprisingly, a few minutes later, he called.

He said he wanted to let me know that no, he wasn't going anywhere tonight. M, who he would arrange to go out with sometimes (the one who lives next to my friend), apparently hasn't been well lately, and not been out much. Bummer. We talked almost 15 minutes, but its weird, because our conversation does not flow. Its not like we have heaps to say and the words just keep tumbling out... I'm aware of everything I say, and I am conscious of weighing up what I'm about to say.

He commented on how he'd seen that id driven past his house the other day; "saw you do a stalker drive-by on Monday". I laughed. "Yeah", I said. "Haven't done that for a while. My car's too noisy, so you'd hear it. Was on the way to the gym".

It's okay though, and it's usually me that ends the call (on the couple of times we have spoken). He took one or two other calls while talking to me; he was getting prices for a new TV for his bar.
And the other weird thing is that we don't really flirt, or say how much we miss each other, or any endearments.

While it's in no way as often as Id like, I do know I will hear from him eventually, and when there's an opportunity for me to be somewhere where he is, he'll let me know. Just like he said at the end of our call, something along the lines of "see you soon, and ill let you know when we can "bump" in to each other, hey?"

Sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment