Saturday, January 15, 2011

3 weeks

It's been just over 3 weeks now since Ive seen B (apart from the 2 seconds I saw him as he drove past), and I can feel I'm going through withdrawals. :-) Or is it just that its been the same length of time since Ive had sex, whether it was with him, or the other muso guy A, a few days earlier than I had with B?

Ive heard from A via email and text... but I think I'm starting to accept that I'm just not his "one". He's friendly and polite enough, but he's just way too busy for a relationship.

I kept thinking all last night that I may of heard from B, while he was out having beverages somewhere, but no...

I was looking online, and through the social networking site, and came across a lady who had posted a link to a show that B would normally do, but it was being done at a different venue (which does happen from time to time), and it was noted that there would be a special guest appearance by a guy (who used to be in the show that B does, but left some time back to pursue his own thing). Also according to the post, it was being held tonight...

So then I was wondering... if this other guy was in the show for tonight, would B still be doing the show with B (as he was the very first time I saw this show back in November 2009 at a club), or would he in fact be filling in for B (because B had told me he wasn't doing any more shows until the official show went back in February). If they were all doing the show, perhaps they were car pooling again, which would mean he wouldn't be able to stop in to see me.

I went out with an old girlfriend to a local pub. Later, I subtly convinced her to go to another pub (B's local) but I honestly didn't think B would be there. And he wasn't. Id driven past his house on the way to my girlfriends, and all the cars were home, and they were all there when I was taking my friend home - if he was doing the show AND driving, at the times I drove past, his car shouldn't of been there. If he was carpooling, well, there wasn't much I could do. And because I don't know if he was in fact out or not, I couldn't even send him a message.

I cant wait to see him again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment