Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year

I texted B earlier on New Years Eve, wishing him a happy new year and all good things. He replied just after 12am, with "Happy New Year!"

So, I knew he would of returned to work today, after having those days in between Christmas and New Years off, so I gave him a call, to have a bit of a catch up. Couldn't be bothered texting. New year, means a new way of doing things. :-) I told him that if I had of waited until the next time I was to see him to catch up about Christmas, he would've forgotten all about Christmas!

We only talked for 6 or 7 minutes, but it was great to hear his voice. Got him to tell me a few things he received for Christmas (a statue for the pool area from his parents, a few things for his bar)...

He asked me if Id recovered, and at first I thought he meant my boobs, so I replied "yeah, great! All back to normal". It wasn't until after Id hung up that I realised he meant from our night together, and probably in particular the bruising on my legs, and my nose, where the seat hit me! ;-)

He seemed okay to keep chatting, but I told him I had to go. He said "okay, see you soon."

I'm glad I called.

0 comments:

Post a Comment