Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Spotted!

I had a feeling that I would see B this afternoon, on my way home from work. I actually thought he'd be at his work mate's, the one who lives next to my girlfriend.

I was slowing down behind traffic, nibbling my finger, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed across the road his big work van, and him doing a bit of a wave at me. Still took me a second to realise though, so didn't wave back or anything.

I sent a text saying that Id thought Id see him. He replied "There you go." and that he was just picking up his sunnies from a mates house.

And that's that.

My muso friend A clearly isn't interested. I haven't seen him for 2.5 weeks, although I have heard from him (including a quick phone call from the airport on Friday morning). The last time was some texting Monday. Tuesday I sent a quick message saying it had been 6 weeks since Id had my boobs done and couldn't wait to go shopping. No reply. Yesterday I called and left a message saying I would be near his place in the arvo, and suggested we catch up for coffee... I still haven't heard anything.

Sigh. Time to move on.


0 comments:

Post a Comment