Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Win

I sent B a text asking him to give me a call because I wanted to tell him about something Id won (which I cant write about here; too many revealing details!). But he knows I'm a bit lucky that way; Ive won a few things although this particular prize is very major should I win (I just got through to the final stage). So, he did ring a few hours later, and we had a nice chat. He was possibly going interstate with his work for the weekend to help out with a job, which was good timing for him, considering he didn't have to start back at his other regular night job til the following week. So that was on the Thursday when we talked...

The following Tuesday, I texted him asking if he had to do the job interstate. You know, as a way to start off dialogue. He replied asking how I was and that no, he didn't get to go unfortunately (I'm sure he would've loved the money). "Apart from missing you" I replied, "I'm fab". I talked a little about the weather (its been ridiculously hot!) and asked if his friend L was still married. And I asked what the chances were that I would see him the weekend coming (since he returned to night work). He acknowledged it was fucking hot. And that yes L was still married. "And yes you're good at avoiding the big q's :-)" I wrote back. "Yeah maybe" he replied...




0 comments:

Post a Comment