Sunday, February 20, 2011

Not much

Ive noticed that while my feelings have not changed - part of me does in fact love B, or at least loves what I know of him - Ive come to a kind of acceptance of things. I don't feel I have to drive past his house nearly so much. Often, to or from the gym, I drive a different way now. That's not to say I don't drive past, just not as much. :-) And texting or emailing him; I just don't do it as much. He knows I'm keen for him. And yes, I would like a bit more from him, but it just ain't gonna happen, so why stress myself?

Didn't think I would see B last night, because I figured he'd have to work today (he works Sunday mornings once a month). Didn't hear from him, and this morning, after I took my daughter to work, I did drive by and the Bat Mobile was not there.

But its 11.35am now, and I don't think Ill be hearing from him today to catch up either. :-(

Its another hot day, and I wouldn't blame him for just wanting to get home, and go for a swim.

We did a little texting at the beginning of the week; I asked him how his cold was, and he said fine. I told him I couldn't get the image of him in the mirror out of my head and his reply was "Yeah. Hilarious!".

I told him that I was no longer seeing the guy I was "kind of seeing", and when he asked who he was (he's a well known muso) I told him a little about him and he asked what happened. I replied "As you said, shit happens" (he said that once after the time he left early because we thought my daughter would be home any second and she didn't come home for something like an hour and a half!).

So, that's it for this week. Bleh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment