Sunday, October 24, 2010

Text

The bugger sent me a text a few minutes after he left last night saying it was nice to see me, and to have a good trip. Then he said he was off to bed, alone, and "sweet dreams".

Immediately I replied, "What? Alone? God dammit." to which he replied "for a week too". "So why did you leave?" I asked. He said it was because Im seeing someone and that I didnt seem too keen. Turns out his wife and kids are away!

I told you I played it cool. Obviously too cool. ;-)

Well, I was just following his lead really... he originally texted to say he could "pop in for 5" then after he grabbed his glass of water, he asked if we could sit somewhere. And then at 1.40ish he said "well, its that time where I have to go", so I thought he really did only want to chat. Or rather, I knew he wanted to have sex, but I just thought he was being a "good boy" and refraining, so when he kissed me at the end, I didnt want to get things heated up more, or make it difficult.

I told him that I still feel keen for him even after all this time, and that Id hope when I am in a committed relationship, Id be strong enough to say no to him (B). In the meantime however, if he's ever at my house, I want him, and that I was ready for him from his first message tonight. I tried to get him to come back, but it was creeping toward 3am by then, so I suggested today after he finishes work.

Hed also said he obviously didnt read me too well, and that I looked hot, and that he thinks about fucking me a lot. As raw as that is, and I know its just about sex, it turns me on. He also said he misses me, but is just trying to do the right thing. I told him I knew he'd been staying away on purpose.

He replied this morning, saying he was glad we'd sorted that out... Im hoping he'll swing by today before I leave...

0 comments:

Post a Comment