Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Decider?

So, its 10.59pm...I havent heard from B of his own accord since he called and I met up with him 2 Fridays ago. I did send him a text during the week asking if he was around in a suburb I was in, but he said no. I am meant to see him tonight, according to what he said that Friday night... and Id also reminded him of what he'd said in an email I sent (which, surprise surprise, he didn't respond to). I also offered in that same email that I could pick him up after the show (tonight) because it's at a different (and closer) venue... I had to pick my daughter up from a friends an hour or so ago, and I drove past B's house, and the cars were still there. So, he must of got a lift in then. But I am thinking since I haven't heard from him yet, I wont be picking him up either.

I also noticed that his social networking profile is now gone... one minute this morning it was there, and a few minutes later, it wasn't. And still isn't. Dont know what the deal is with that, but I remember him saying a few months ago he was considering deleting it... I wouldn't mind betting he's got himself in to a bit of bother, after meeting someone else, and they've found him on the site, and sent messages, which he has claimed to me in the past his wife reads, or has access to or some such. He has an unusual name, so I guess finding him would be easy too; after all, it was for me way back in November last year...

Part of me imagines that his wife or someone they're close to found this blog, and they've put two and two together. In a way, I hope he does get found out. If I were her, Id want to know.

Anyway. I don't know how to feel right now. Will he give me some lame excuse that he cant come here because he got a lift to work with someone already? Will the excuse be that daylight savings begins tomorrow and he needs to sleep? Will the reason be related to why he deleted himself off that site? Maybe I just simply will not hear from him. I've thought about calling now. Or simply getting in first with a message. But I really want to see what he has to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment