Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thats it, Id say.

After B's phone call that Wednesday, I didn't hear from him the next Saturday night, or the next.

And Im quite pissed off about the whole thing.

I think I realised weeks ago that even though Id asked him if he'd brushed me etc, that that was in fact what he was doing. But then he had to occasionally throw in different things to confuse me, like the time I went away with my girlfriend a few weeks back, and he wanted to come by, or his phone call the other day. I mean, why would he even bother?

I've driven past his house a few times, and I went to our local hotel last night, but I haven't actually seen him. And I haven't texted him, or emailed, or called.

Tonight, Saturday again, and its been 15 weeks since we've been "together".

Now, I have to tell you, that the Thursday before last, I went to see a musician a few hours drive away, with a girlfriend, who is a bit of a groupie of this particular artist. Long story short, we got to go backstage, I met the artist, but also seemed to have a bit of a connection with one of his guitarists, and after some chatting, texts and emails, we hooked up last Monday. He has a bit of a profile, and we (or just I??) hope to hook up again near the end of the week, as his schedule due to rehearsing and tours etc is so hectic, and I go overseas for a 10 day holiday next Sunday.

Just in our first 4 days, I learnt more about this guy, M, than I did about B over 6 months. And the other great thing is that he pursued me, not the other way 'round. :-)

Dont think that will be a long term thing (assuming that we even get to meet up again) - he wants his own kids for starters (and after a few of my own, Im done!) - but am happy to go along for the ride, so to speak.

I actually do hope that B does send me a midnight message tonight asking if I'm home etc. I cant wait to send a biting reply.

0 comments:

Post a Comment