Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Suprise!

B had yesterday off from work; saw him yesterday out front of his house in his everyday clothes, so I knew I wouldn't hear from him...

I gathered he was at work today though, because his work van wasn't there on the way to the gym, or the way back. Had the phone practically glued to my side all day. Just in case. Bah!

I sent an email to his work of just a funny picture; looked like guys he worked with, one butt naked dressed on a Borat outfit.

So, of course, at 4.13, when I had my kids in the car, and we were on our way out, Id come back inside the house for something, and my daughter bought my phone to me saying he had called! I called him back...

"So," he said. "You said I owed you a phone call", and had a bit of chuckle. "And... why is that funny?" I asked.

For a woman, men reading this would've been very proud of me. I don't think I sounded naggy or whiny at all!

I asked him what happened to Saturday night just gone. "I didn't know we were meant to meet up." he said. I told him he'd said it that night when Id met him for a drink, but had sent him the email to confirm. Short of it all, is that he says he hasn't received my emails Ive sent to work. Well, actually, he has received them, but they've been marked as spam and he cant access them, including the one from today.

Then I told him how I thought he'd gotten himself in to a spot of trouble or something, with girls contacting him, because he'd deleted himself from the social networking site. He said it was because he'd simply had enough of it (the site).

We had a good chat, although I could've talked more. My kids were in the car waiting for me, although Id signalled to them that I was on the phone and would be out soon. There's so much to talk about, but when caught out like that, it's hard to know what to say first, and trying to remembering everything I wanted to get out is hard!

As usual, he didn't confirm any "next time" with me. Just "Ill see you soon".

How do I feel? Oh! I don't know. Blah!



0 comments:

Post a Comment