Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why bother?

B sent me a text last night, just after 11pm. It said "Hey sexy. Just thinking about you. Hope you're going great."

What to reply? 'Im okay. Could be better. Are you coming over? Where have you been? Do you realise its been 15 weeks since Ive had you in my bed?'

I replied "Yeh good thanks."

I wondered if he was testing the waters so to speak to see if he could come around... otherwise, why bother? Why the hell would he even send me a message? No, there was no other message.

I drove past his house as usual to and and from the gym this morning. On the way back, he was out front with a friend (or someone). It looked like he made to turn around to look at my car, but he couldn't of course, especially if his wife was around...

Yep, I'm still pissed off about all this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment