Monday, April 19, 2010

Time

As is usual lately, I managed to fall asleep last night quite easily, but I awoke around 3am. And, as usual, thats when I go over everything thats happened between us, what has been said, what I want to happen... it's a good hour before I fall asleep again, and of course I wake tired when it is the "right" time to wake.

I bought some new lingerie today... he likes blue, but it is not an easy colour to find, and since I don't normally wear that colour, I have to kinda like what I find, right? So I bought a black and white lace and satin set, which I am loving.

It's been 24 hours since we were together, and there's another 46 hours until we are together again. Well, hopefully. He has rehearsals and will need to confirm with me if its on, and if it is, then we can meet up before hand.

He goes overseas next week for almost 2 weeks, and where it seems I would probably see him Saturday night (after he finishes work), I wont for the next 2 Saturdays... we are planning to spend Friday night together. Ive organised for my kids to stay at friends houses, and I am beside myself with anticipation. Our hour or two that we have each time goes way too quickly; I so want to spend more time with him without clock watching. He actually said as much last night; something about wanting to stay in bed all night and for us to not get up until 10 in the morning, he wishes things were different, and wishes he could give me more...

Every time my phone announces Ive received a message, I jump. I didn't expect one today, and I don't for tomorrow either, but man! I'm so keen to see him again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment