Sunday, April 18, 2010

Texting

He told me today one of the things he liked about me was that I don't hassle him with texts. It gets too out of control otherwise, he said. I told him I didn't want to risk him getting him to any strife because of me and he said he thought that was very considerate of me :P ...

Tonight I received a text from him wishing I was there with him. He was at a club with some friends. I replied that I wished I was too, and that Id been clock watching knowing where he was...

He then asked if I could come up (to the club) and I replied that I could, but wasn't sure about being there when his friends are too. By that time, his friends had left. So I went up, and one of his friends had rejoined him, but he was quite pissed, and preoccupied on his iPhone texting between his ex wife and current fiance!

What a lovely, comfortable evening.

We were trying to discreetly touch each other under the table; fingers, hands on leg, he even played with my feet (he likes my feet). His friend later commented on it. I felt so much like a caught-out teenager.

I took B home, and stopped around the corner from his house. We "made -out" for a little bit. He told me a little about stuff at home, and how, for example, he'll go to kiss his wife and she turns her head away, or says "stop it". He told me it was nice to feel "wanted".

I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment