Sunday, April 25, 2010

Social Networking

I used to have a My Space account, and thats actually where we first started chatting about a month ago... a month? OMG. So much has happened in that time. I only joined My Space because I knew he was on there, and we were "friends" for a few months, but after my night out when we got together, I noticed he started checking in almost daily, after not having logged in since the end of last year. He told me in one of our early phone conversations that it was his wife that logs in to My Space sometimes, and not long afterward, he'd told me she wanted to know who I was, which he had to just shrug off. I decided to delete my My Space account, because I can still listen to his music; I just cant chat to him this way. After he told me his wife logs on sometimes, it was too risky anyhow. Now I am thinking though of creating an alias account, in some random guys name and friending him so we can chat from time to time. How crazy is that?

We are not friends on Facebook, although that is how I sent him a few messages after our initial meeting. He has since told me that there have been a few girls who have contacted him that way (through Facebook after seeing him in a show) and he generally doesn't accept their requests, and has even considered deleting his account...

I've seen photos of his family on Facebook, after looking at his friends photos, because of what privacy settings they have set up. His two little kids are cute. His wife looks nice too. Attractive in a cutesy way. She looks smiley and happy.

And I feel sorry for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment