Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Night

It's 8.30pm. On a Saturday night. I'm kid-free. And of course I'm trying not to think about B, or wonder if I will hear from him tonight.

I've changed the sound that plays when I receive a text from him back to what it was before I ended things a couple of months ago... One reason for that is because the sound plays longer than others, and if I'm asleep when he messages - okay IF he messages - I have a better chance of hearing it.

Realistically I dont think I will. Of course I'm hoping I will, yet am 'talking to myself', preparing myself for the fact that he wont contact me tonight. Then I'll be left wondering if it's because he no intentions, EVER, of contacting me EVER, or if it's something such as what used to be a factor before, such as him carpooling (he could only stop by if he was designated driver for the night).

And so. I shrug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment