Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friday Night

I have to say I was surprised, and of course pleased, to get a text from B last night asking what I was up to. I said I was home, and he asked what I felt like. I could of answered that any number of ways: I'm wet. I feel good. Hot raw sex. I replied ""You?". He said he may be able to swing by, and at a few hours later at 12.13am, he said he was on his way.

We talked for a bit, but it was a good ten or fifteen minutes before I even touched him. He kept taking pointed looks at his watch, that I think was meant to be a bit of joke, but a bit of a reminder of time as well. He even made a comment or two about 'time' and I told him he should of driven here faster then. He replied he couldn't have driven any faster than he did...

We talked about his work mates "knowing" about us, and about my friend who is his work mates neighbour who also knows. B was a bit worried about that, and I said, and its the truth, that Id trust this woman with my life. He wanted to know what she thought, and I just said that she didn't love the idea, but she is there for me. I told him that he must share a bit of info about me with his mates, because M had mentioned a few things he already knew, when we were at my friends last Sunday night. B also asked how my "man" situation was going, in particular that guy who is also a musician that Id been seeing, but I tried to explain that I didn't think it was going to work out because I hardly get to see him although we're in constant contact, and he was currently interstate, for example.

So, like the last time I had him here, he wanted to wear a condom. Just in case. You know. Which is fine with me, but really, other than the very first time we had sex, we really should of worn one each time, not only to safeguard against pregnancy but also against infection. I don't know where he's been. But he is right, better safe than sorry, regarding getting pregnant.

But, unlike other times, he went down on me. (There was the one time he did make to literally go down on me, but that was when I was at the end of my period, months ago, and I pulled him back up to me). Actually, he had me straddle his face while he was on his back. I love oral sex, but for some god damn annoying reason, I just cant relax, and let it all go, and enjoy it properly, and I've never come that way. We were doing a bit of a 69'er, except it was a bit difficult to concentrate with his mouth doing those things to me... I told him to put the condom on and I rode him instead. Ye-ha!

Ah! Sweet bliss.

And, for probably the first time, he came quite quickly.

As he leaves he always thanks me for having him, which I have to say I don't like. Its like I've done him a favour. Which I guess I kinda have. I dunno, I just don't like it. He wished me luck again for Monday (the reappointed boob procedure time), gave me a kiss, and and he was on his way by 1.30am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment