Saturday, November 13, 2010

holiday

So after B left, I showered, dressed, picked up my friends and headed for the airport. We spent 10 days in a popular tourist Indonesian island, and it was great!

During that time, I sent B a message, firstly via text, and then through another social networking site we're on, asking if he wanted me to buy some smokes for him (theres a certain brand he likes). He replied saying yes, that would be great, and we messaged back and forth a little.

I returned on a Thursday morning, didn't hear from B the Saturday night, but he did send me a text the following Tuesday saying he'd 'noticed' I was back in town, and asked again how the trip was. I reminded him I had his smokes, and he replied that he'd forgotten all about them (yeh, right), and that he saw me drive past his house the Sunday after I got back (I was on my way to the gym) and thought hed see how I was.

And that was it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment