Saturday, November 20, 2010

Threesome?

Earlier tonight Id sent B a message along the lines of not liking our time constraints, and the 'wham bam thank you maam' feeling, and explaining that while I know that things are how they are, I delayed getting in to him last night, because when sex is over, he leaves pretty much immediately.

So I put out a challenge that next time we'll see how quick we can be...

I went to a girlfriends for a couple of hours tonight, and on the way home, even though it was a detour, I drove past his house... his car was there which meant he would've carpooled. But I sent the initial message tonight at 7.47pm and when I drove home it was 10.45pm, so I started worrying that not only had he got a lift, but had also left his phone at home... (and that my message would be discovered by his wife)!!

A few minutes after I got home though, he replied saying he knew the situation 'sux', and that next week he's staying at his parents, and tonight was out of the question unless I was up for a threesome.

Now, I don't know whether he meant that staying at his parents works in our favour (they live 2 minutes away from me), and whether he meant both Friday and Saturday nights. And was he joking about the threesome thing?

I simply replied "You're a shocker. Night babe" to which he replied, "Yeah. Night".


0 comments:

Post a Comment