Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tough Tuesday

Yesterday was really tough; I spent the day at the club with my nan, where I go once a month with her, and the compere is someone B works for. Sitting there, watching the day's entertainment, and everything reminded me of B.

It was there in that room that I first remember laying eyes on him, only 9 months earlier. Watching the band play, and the guitar reminded me of him. I scratched the back of my head and as my hand smoothed down my hair, I remember his touch and how he started stroking my hair when we were in the car on our first night together. Words in the songs brought tears to my eyes. A few times I had to stop the tears from falling...

So many things.

I didn't drive past his house at all, except for on the way to the gym last night; I made to turn in to his street but could see the carport light was on, so turned out of the street and went a different way. I only drove past after the gym.

I saw his work mate's house mate A at the gym last night. We don't talk a lot, but she told me how B's wife was getting a bit annoyed he wasn't home earlier on Friday night when she had dinner ready...

Ive already got the message in my phone ready to reply on Saturday when he gives me the excuse how he cant come 'round. It says something like "It's okay B, I reckon I get the picture by now. I'll never forget you. x".

Anyway, if I fill my days I will somehow get through.

0 comments:

Post a Comment